Pikku L

Friday, October 27, 2006

Hooray! I feel so energized with my new project. I am planning to portray how I feel about the MBTA and the whole Charlie ticket fiasco. I originally was going to paint a subway scene on the canvas, but I decided a projection would be even better. The canvas I chose is 48 x 48 for it is about the size of a subway map in a station. I am collecting tickets from stations with the Charlie ticket and I am going to paste them onto the canvas in a design to give the background some life. I won't have a specific pattern for I want the design to be confusing to the viewer. I will then paint the actual subway map onto the canvas. I am then planning to project a slide show onto the canvas. I am going to all the major stations and I am going to take pictures whether they are Charlie ticket or cash/token. I plan to make the slide show fast pace so the viewer won't know what station they are at. The MTA song will play in the background. I can't wait for it to be finished. I hope it comes out like what is in my mind!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home